Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Musicals Make Us Lose the Blues!

Okay...this one is on my mind tonite.

Let's rock '70's musical style!






Oh my God! Ha the pun. This is such a great musical. People don't realize, this is the saga of Jesus told by the eyes of Judas. It's amazing. Judas speaks of the idiocy of Jesus' actions. Why does he do the things he does? This is a brilliant musical written with beautiful 70's style music. The heart and soul of the music makes it amazing. I grew up with this playing on LP in my home and I play it today on cd in my car(oh well so goes the 21st century!).

Let me plug in some more tunes.....

Dig this....



For the sake of the nation....this Jesus must die....




I only wanna know....



What are you waiting for? Go rent it! Thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, Tom. Remember how the lyrics were in the album and we would listen to the album and sing along. I knew the entire rock opera word for word?

    What's the buzz...

    Love ya,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete